The Crystal Cave UK
If you know someone who loves crystals, but wouldn’t know where to start when buying them a crystal gift, a Crystal Cave UK gift card could be your answer.
Gift cards have a 12 month expiry - so plenty of time for your loved one to chose the online item they truly want.
Please note that this gift card is only redeemable via our website www.thecrystalcaveuk.com and not in-store. If you wish to purchase a gift card for use in-store please call 01273 044095 or visit us at 4 Tarmount Lane, Shoreham-by-sea, BN436DA to arrange payment and collection of your voucher.
Here are some things you may need to know:
GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
- When purchasing a new Crystal Cave UK gift card:
- All Gift Cards purchased via www.thecrystalcaveuk.com will only be redeemable via this website and not in-store.
- All Gift Cards are electronic and will be sent to the purchaser via email. Details can then be emailed to the intended recipient.
- Gift Cards can be purchased in the following values: £10, £15, £25, £100.
- It is not possible to use a Discount Code to reduce the purchase price of a Crystal Cave UK Gift Card.
- It is not possible to use a Gift Card to pay for the purchase of another Gift Card.
- It is not possible to 'top up' an existing Gift Card.
- It is not possible to request a refund for a Gift Card.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash. It is not possible to request a refund for a Gift Card.
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- When redeeming a Crystal Cave UK Gift Card:
- This gift card is only redeemable online via www.thecrystalcaveuk.com and not in-store.
- Multiple Gift Cards may be redeemed against a single order.
- The full Gift Card value must be redeemed when placing an order.
- It is possible to apply a Discount Code to an order and pay the balance using a Gift Card.
- No other Gift Cards may be redeemed via the Crystal Cave UK website.
- Order cancellations and refunds when a Crystal Cave UK Gift Card has been used as payment, or part-payment:
- If you request that a pending order is cancelled we will issue the relevant amount as a new Gift Card.
- When an order is refunded the relevant amount will be issued as a new Gift Card, unless the amount is equal to or less than the amount originally paid via a separate payment method, then in this case you may request to receive any refund due to that payment method.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a Crystal Cave UK Gift Card which we suspect to be affected by fraud.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.